The safest plant with the lowest emissions
AN2000 is an atmospheric process based on Casale's proven Pipe Reactor technology.
The plants can be designed up to 2200 MTD Capacity with Ammonium Nitrate Solution (ANS) concentration up to 97% wt and low consumption figures.
- Higher safety, due to the reaction zone’sintrinsically low residence time
- Low OPEX, since highly concentrated ANS is directly obtained without any concentrator
- Low CAPEX, due to reduced equipment compared to traditional process
- Easy and fast start-up and shut-down
- Clean process condensate recovery with AN concentration less than 30 ppm w