In the late 1970s Casale pioneered plant revamping and set new benchmarks, developing innovative technologies and concepts that could increase the efficiency and capacity of existing plants for very low investment, modernizing old plants to lower their energy consumption and raise their capacity levels.
With a large number of revamping projects successfully carried out in the last decades, Casale is now the world leader in plant revamping and its technologies are installed in many ammonia, urea and methanol plants all over the world.
These services include:
- Technical audits
- Advisory and consultancy services for improved plant performance
- Feasibility studies
- Licensing of Proprietary technologies
- Basic & detailed engineering
- Project Management
- Procurement Services
- Plant construction Management
- Plant Commissioning, Start-up and Optimization
- Project contracting on turn-key basis
- After sales technical services